Did you know…
…Edward Hospital is recognized as one of the “Most Wired” hospitals in the country? That means patients can navigate healthcare more easily from anywhere, 24/7, on their phone, tablet, computer or other electronic devices.
Using the My EEHealth mobile app, patients can log in to My Chart to:
- Schedule appointments, tests and procedures
- Communicate with their doctor
- Access test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Check in for appointments
If you’re not sure where to start, Edward-Elmhurst Health’s virtual assistant, Eleanor, can direct you.
Edward Hospital’s Other digital health options include:
- On My Way! to save an appointment spot at one of Edward-Elmhurst Health’s walk-in locations
- Wait times for ERs, Immediate Cares and Walk-In Clinics
- HealthAware online risk assessments
For more information, visit eehealth.org or download the My EEHealth mobile app from the Apple Store or Google Play.